CABC To Organise 2nd In-Person Trade Mission To Gulf
Canada Arab Business Council will organise its second in-person trade and investment mission to Qatar, Kuwait, and United Arab Emirates to take advantage of the vast opportunities the region has to offer.
The Mission will include exclusive business presentations, high-level government and business connections, networking events, and individual B2B meetings.
The participants will have the opportunity to get first-hand access to the Arab World’s most innovative, pathbreaking, and ambitious sectors that are full of business potential.
This will provide direct business connections with world leaders and influencers in the business community. The mission will focus on trade, investment, and partnership opportunities between Canada and Qatar | Kuwait | United Arab Emirates.
* A 6-day program of networking and B2B opportunities, including the Opportunity to attend Business matching and site visits in the region.
* Networking and receptions with government, local business council members, and diplomatic representatives.
* Market briefings on doing business in the GCC.
* Presentations on areas of business cooperation between Canada and the GCC countries in trade, investment, and collaborative partnerships.
* Option to attend the Canadian Education Partnerships Conference prior to mission (7th – 9th February, Abu Dhabi)
* Option to stay for Gulfood Trade Show (20th – 23rd February, Dubai).
* Option to travel to Bahrain following for B2B Meetings.